Always feel free to visit with your child’s coach before or after class about your child’s/children’s gymnastics development. We appreciate any input you have regarding our classes and facility so please take a moment and fill out a comment card located at the front desk and put it in our Comment Card mailbox located by the entrance. Thank you for all of your support!
- Elena and Pavel: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Owners, Team and League Directors)
- Office Staff: email@example.com
Do you have a gymnast or ninja that is new to the area? Are you looking for a new gym? Rising Stars offers trial classes for $15. A trial class is a great way to determine the best level for a new-to-us student! A student doing a trial participates in the full class and a coach will touch base with a parent or guardian at the end of class to recommend a level for enrollment. To schedule a trial you can create a parent portal account using this link. Once you have created an account, select a class with openings to request a trial.
***Private lessons are only offered for current RSGA students and based on coach availability/recommendation.
Want extra practice to achieve your skills? Private lessons are a great way to help your child gain skills at a faster pace. With individual attention, the coach can focus on your child’s specific needs and the progressions necessary for improvement.
Private Lesson ($35) – 30 minute one-on-one private gymnastics instruction.
Call or stop by the office for times and availability.
Rising Stars Referral Program: In Appreciation
When you refer a new student to Rising Stars and they sign up for a sessions of gymnastics, you will receive a $20 credit to your account which can be used toward future tuition. The credit can only be used toward tuition and not as a refund or toward any Pro Shop items. To receive this credit, make sure your friend mentions your name during registration.
During the school year each student is allowed one make-up per month (if your child attends twice a week you have one make-up for each class). This make-up must be done within the month the class was missed. Please note: once a make-up has been scheduled it cannot be rescheduled and we cannot guarantee more than one option for a make-up class time. There are no refunds, credits, or additional make-ups for snow days, acts of nature, or illnesses. However, these absences can be made up using your one make-up per month. To schedule a make-up please call the office or stop by the front desk.
- Long hair should be tied back in a pony tail.
- Students should arrive no earlier then ten to fifteen minutes prior to class start time and must be picked up after class on time.
- When waiting to be picked up, students should wait inside the gym.
- If you are going to be more then ten minutes late for your child’s class, please stop by the front desk to reschedule. It is disruptive to have a child come into class late and they miss out on the proper warm up.
- Parents are NOT allowed in the gym at any time. Please stop by the front desk for assistance.
- Siblings MUST BE supervised at all times – please do not let siblings run throughout the building. For safety reasons, please have your children with you at all times while in the building.
- Drive very carefully in the parking lot – Watch for children – SLOW DOWN!
To access the wireless internet for the first time please stop at the front desk.