Rising Stars Gymnastics Academy's Xcel program is open to all interested students who have achieved the required skills. The intention of the Xcel program is to help prepare the gymnasts for their High School gymnastics program by allowing them to gain valuable competitive experience as well as strength, flexibility, and confidence to pursue other activities.
Our Xcel gymnasts compete in Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum levels in the Prep Optional program under USAG rules. All levels use optional routines with specific skill difficulty requirements.
Click here for a list of available class time
League Program Eligibility/Requirements:
- Currently be in Masters level
- Succesfully complete the evaluation process for League with your coach. There is a checklist of skills that are needed before a gymnast can be moved into League. Some of these skills are on the Masters Progress Check Card. The others she will start training in Masters as she moves up within the level.
- Be a Rising Stars Academy member attending class at 1x per week. We recommend all League students attend class 2x per week.
- Purchase the current League uniform and pay the required fees.
- Sign up and pay competition fees by the due dates for the meets you choose to participate in. There will be approximately four meets to choose from throughout December to April.